ISSN NO. 2320 - 7418
Track your Article
To check the publication status of your article.Click Here
Get our newsletter right into your inbox by subscribing us.
NOVEMBER-2016 - VOLUME-5, ISSUE-11
Prevalence and Molecular Characterization of Î²- Lactamases among Pathogens Isolated from Surgical Site Infections
Ghaleb Adwan, Nael Abu Hasan,
Raya Abubaker and Marah Al-Arda
Department of Biology and Biotechnology, An-Najah
National University, Nablus, Palestine
SHELF LIFE ASSESSMENT OF SHIRISHA ASHWAGANDHADI AVALEHA - A PRELIMINARY ASSESSMENT
Dave Parth P., Vaghela D. B., Galib,
Jadav Hasmukh R.
1) Final year Ph.D. scholar, Department of
Shalakyatantra, PGT & RA, Jamnagar,
2) I.P.G.T. & R.A. Gujrat Ayurved University
Campus, Opp. City-B police station. P. N.
Marg, Jamnagar. 361008.
IMPLICATION OF HEAT SHOCK PROTEINS IN PERIODONTAL DISEASE
Dr. Ashank Mishra
Associate Professor, Department of Periodontics, Sri Sai
College of Dental Surgery, Vikarabad.
Comparative Analgesic and Antipyretic activity of ethanolic extract of Tragia plukenetii
Kalaivanan M., L. Louis Jesudoss, A. Saravana Ganthi and M. Padma Sorna Subramanian
1. Department of Pharmacology, Govt. Siddha Medical College, Palayamkottai, Tamil Nadu 2. Department of Botany, St. Xavier’s College, Palayamkottai, Tamil Nadu 3. Department of Botany, Rani Anna Govt. College for Women, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu. 4. Siddha Medicinal Plants Garden, CCRS, Mettur Dam, Tamil Nadu
Qualitative estimation of bioactive compounds and evaluation of antimicrobial activity of leaf extracts of betel (Piper betle L.) varieties collected from the different locations of Odisha
Manoj K Kar, P. Mahanti, Sanjeet Kumar and PK Jena
1. Department of Botany, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack - 753 003 2. Department of Environment and Climate Change, Thiruvananthpuram - 695024
FORMULATION AND EVALUATION OF LANSOPRAZOLE FAST DISSOLVING TABLETS
RAVELA NAVYA DURGA,
Department of Pharmaceutics, V.L.College of Pharmacy,
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION AND ANTIMICROBIAL EFFICACY OF CALCIUM HYDROXIDE WITH PEPPERMINT OIL AND TO COMPARE ITS EFFECT WITH CALCIUM HYDROXIDE WITH SALINE AGAINST ROOT CANAL PATHOGENS OF DECIDUOUS TEETH
Thosar Nilima1, Chandak Manoj 2, Bhat Manohar3, Basak Silpi4
1. Professor, Dept. of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry,
Sharad Pawar Dental College, Datta Meghe Institute of
Medical sciences (Deemed University), Wardha-442004,
2. Professor and Head, Dept. of Conservative Dentistry and
Endodontics, Sharad Pawar Dental College, Datta Meghe
Institute of Medical sciences (Deemed University),
Wardha-442004, Maharashtra, India.
3. Professor and Head, Dept. of Pedodontics & Preventive
Dentistry, Principal, Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur.
4. Professor, Dept. of Microbiology, Jawaharlal Nehru
Medical College, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical sciences
(Deemed University), Wardha-442004, Maharashtra, India.
Isolation and Characterization of a Dihydrochalcone from Detarium senegalense (J. F. Gmel.) Stem Bark and Biological Activity of Different Fractions
Abdel Karim. M. and Sakina, A. F.
Call of Papers
Submit your article For 4th Issue on May 2018
Publish : 20-May-2018
JMPAS got approval of DOI (digital object identifier) and international plagarism clearance crtificate. and now we inviting all Dear Author/Researcher, Journal of Medical Pharmaceuticals and Allied Sciences (JMPAS) invites you to submit your research paper for publishing in Volume 7, Issue 4 (May 2018). Scope & Topics: Journal of Medical Pharmaceuticals and Allied Sciences (JMPAS) is a open access journal that publishes articles which contribute best results in all areas of the Medical, Pharmaceuticals and Allied Sciences.